I. Protection of personal data
- The personal data controller referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) is Tři věže s.r.o., ID: 28446372, with its registered office: Líšnice 208, 252 10 Líšnice (hereinafter referred to as “Administrator”).
Administrator contact details are:
Kontaktní údaje správce jsou
Tři věže s. r. o.
se sídlem: Líšnice 208, 252 10 Líšnice
Zapsaná v obchodním rejstříku, vedeném Městským soudem v Praze, oddíl C, vložka 142079
Číslo účtu: 2135963399 / 0800 (Česká spořitelna)
telefon: 735 875 608
Personal data means all information relating to an identified or identifiable person;
an identifiable person is a person that can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier, such as name, identification number, location information, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or the social identity of this person.
The controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer.
- The contact details of the trustee are:
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
The Administrator processes the personal information you provided to him or her or the personal information that the Administrator obtained as a result of your order.
The administrator processes your identification and contact information and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing is :
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Art. (b) GDPR;the legitimate interest of the controller in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a); (f) GDPR;
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing
- (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Art. a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services, in the absence of an order for goods or
The purpose of the processing of personal data is:
processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; personal data required for successful order processing (name and address, contact) are required for the order;
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.There is no automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Data retention period policy
- The administrator personal data keeping
- for the period necessary in the rights and obligations resulting from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, no later than 15 years, only if the personal data are agreed by the consent.
- After the personal data retention period has expired, the controller will delete the personal data
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the administrator)
Recipients of personal data
- involved in the delivery of goods / services / payments under contract
- providing e-shop operation services (Shoptet) and other services related to e-shop operation,
- providing marketing services.
- The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or to an international organization. The recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing / cloud service providers.
VI. Your rights
- Under the conditions set out in GDPR you have :
- the right of access to his personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant – the Article 16 of the GDPR, or the processing restrictions pursuant – the Article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to have personal data deleted pursuant – Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under the Article 21 of the GDPR; and the right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article III.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
- The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data. The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data and personal data storage in paper form.
The controller declares that only the persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. Final Statutes
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms and conditions of privacy and that you accept them in their entirety.
- By checking your consent, you acknowledge that you are familiar with and accept the terms of privacy.
These conditions come into effect on 25.5.2018.